Saturday 9 March 2013

I have visited you, Blog, over the last 14months, but with little activity or interest due to work constraints. I am back in the hope of new and exciting things. Something has happened to change my world and I am hoping it will begin right here.

Tomorrow, I will join my family at a my uncle's graveside. Sadly,  he finally succumbed to liver cancer. I thank God that his suffering, and the pain endured by his wife and surviving son, are now over. We will miss him terribly but are comforted in the belief of the hereafter. He is reunited now with his parents, and beloved son, taken from us too early at the tender age of 16. God speed uncle Bob. x Here's a little something for you, written by me.



Loss
 
Though angels lie in silent wait
Another soul to the Lord to take,
Mourn their loss and grant them wings
For now they are cradled in the arms of our King.

Free from earthly bonds of pain
We toll the loss like silent rain
Earth angels alight, reach out a hand
To comfort and quell the grief of man.

Know that you are truly blessed
That the Lord will grant you peaceful rest
Sweetest dreams will come your way
We will all be together again…......
some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment