Sunday 11 August 2013

Cheap Yarn For Aussies

Well, when I die I'm sure that I will flash back to many memorable moments yet I wonder how many of those moments will be emblazoned with images of YARN!? lol. I have spent SO many hours, days even, on the computer, trolling websites for cheap yarn, sometimes, to no avail. In order to perhaps provide assistance to fellow Aussies who do the same and perhaps know more than me, or less, I've decided to make a list of the websites/companies I purchase yarn from overseas. If ANYONE finds this useful, then I've earnt one brownie point from the bloke upstairs. If others see fit to contribute to it, all the better ; together, we will work to make the world a better place for Aussie knitters hahaha. I will add to this list over time and invite you to do the same :-) Happy knitting, OH, and crocheting!

*Please post ONLY companies who ship to Australia*

 www.yarn-paradise.com (by weight eg 1660g = $24.90. Several options avail varying price, according to speed of delivery required. I always receive my goods within 5-7 working days)
www.abundant-yarn.com
www.herrschners.com (aka yarnsale.com)
www.marymaxim.com
www.royalyarns.com (International Shipments: $14.99 FLAT RATE and sent via USPS International First Class or International Priorty Mail. If postage is dramatically higher than $15.00, we ALWAYS seek your approval for the additional shipping charges) 
 www. supermart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment